Trends will come and go, but some trends are here to stay. The beauty of fashion is in the evolution that has changed how clothes, shoes, jewelry are seen. Some things and trends may go but these are top 10 fashion trends for 2018 to look forward to;
1. Blazer – A classic black or dark blue blazer is a must for every woman. A tailored blazer is classic, feminine and looks great on all body types. To look your best, tall women should pick longer blazers, while petite women should wear shorter styles.
Pair it with anything: jeans, little dresses, trousers, skirts. Make sure to find one that fits you well and accentuates your waist—you don’t want it to look like it’s swallowing you
2. Scarf – A scarf adds a classy touch to any outfit whether you are headed to work or out with friends. Even if you’re wearing a basic T-shirt and jeans, use accessories like a printed scarf as the ‘bright’ piece to complete your look.
It can also save you in one of those awkward days you get a stain from your MP. You simple take it off your head or neck and tie it over the stain. Trust me, every woman needs this in her wardrobe.
3. Dark Jeans – Jeans, pants, skirts — whatever bottoms you are wearing should fit right. You don’t want baggy clothes that make you look bigger than you are, nor do you want tight ones that show all your imperfections. Dark colors will slim your look.
4. High heels – Your legs will look longer and leaner in a great pair of heels. Pick a pair of classic pumps like the one in the picture above or trendy platform sandals and you are good to go.
5. Quality bag- Bags are the most important thing a woman should have as an accessory because it is a thing in which she carries all her other accessories, so it is important to keep in view that your bag is pretty to show off and also very much functional according to occasion. Pick a roomy, medium-sized bag that you can carry to the office and on the weekends.
6. Go-to piece of jewelry – Select one piece of jewelry that you love and wear it often. It should be neutral or multi-colored so that it goes with everything in your closet.
6. Little Black Dress (LBD) – Every woman knows she should have a little black dress, but it’s important to invest in one that’s special. Look for a dress with a detail—an interesting sleeve, an embellished belt—that makes it unique. And remember that finding the right fit is important!
7. Ballet Flats – I love a 4 inch- stilettos just as much as the next Louboutin-loving girl, but it’s my ballet flats that I turn to time and time again for ease, comfort and weekend casual.
8. Classic White Shirt or Blouse- This perennial favorite will never go out of style. Paired with denim or a slim pencil skirt, the button-down white shirt exudes elegance.
9. Eye wear/Sunglasses – Everything checked? Yes…Oops where are your new shades gal? Don’t forget to put them in your sack otherwise you can be eye caught through a direct eye contact, so keep them always covering your killer eyes. Well sunglasses also help your eyes from too much light exposure, but you must never forget the original reason for having them.
10. Safety pins – Lol. You might be wondering why this came under the list. Yes, you might not realise this but this is a very important fashion piece.
Why? I can never be caught without at least one of these because they always come in handy. You never can tell when that gorgeous dress you are putting on will have a little tear. With the help of this, you’ll be saved a whole lot of embarrassment and worries.
So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this list of top 10 fashion trends for 2018. Please like, share or leave a comment.