Oats and banana face mask will allow you to exfoliate your skin and give it extra softness.
Banana is a nutrient-rich fruit that helps preserve your skin’s natural moisture, preventing problems with dryness.
When you combine it with oats, you get a delicate scrub that’s capable of removing impurities and giving your face a fresh appearance.
Here’s what you need for the face mask;
- 1/2 rips banana
- 1 tablespoon of oats (10 g)
How to prepare the face mask;
- First, mash the banana with a fork and add the oats.
- Then, mix well until you get a thick paste.
- Wash your face and spread the mask over your skin using a circular massage.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- After, rinse with lukewarm water.
- To get the best results, repeat this procedure twice a week.
This face mask is suitable for all skin types. If you have delicate skin and have struggled to find products that don’t irritate it, this could be the one you’re looking for.
What you should know when using fruit face masks
Finally, remember to wash your ingredients very well to remove any impurities that could affect your skin.
Before you do any facial treatment, it’s a good idea to do a steam bath first to open your pores and enhance the effects of the face mask.
Remember to rinse off the mask using plenty of warm or cold water.
Apply a mask at least once a week to get all the benefits.
You can use the fruit you have at home, even if it seems overly ripe. In fact, this is the best time to use it because it contains the most nutrients.