Due to the recent changes in MMM’s modus operandi, participants in the MMM scheme are still very scared for their funds. While MMM guiders continue to allay fears, telling members that all will be well, many are still in doubt.
Announcements have been made that a new model of the scheme is being worked on. This has been confirmed to be true by a guider who posted the following information on the on the MMM Nigeria team support Facebook group;
1. The much anticipated New Model is completed, approved and ready for full deployment in days. The wait is almost over. Be patient with us!
2.The technical glitches/errors/limits you are encountering now are as a result of the testing and partial deployment of the New Model.
3. If you are matched to fulfill a PH order you created & you’re not willing to make payment, kindly & quickly click “I Refuse To Make Payment”, Doing that will speed up the system of rematching the order and also recipient won’t have to wait forever for a payment not forthcoming.
4. Kindly note that Account BLOCKING is PERMANENT now as thousands of participants are willing to make payments.
5. Once again, you are implored to cancel any PH order you are not willing to make payment for before it is matched. Don’t upload #FakePOP!
6. Do not create PH order you don’t have the #SpareMoney handy. You can be matched any time. BLOCKING is PERMANENT now (You lose every mavro).
7. With the New Model, #FakePOP issues will be resolved within 48 hours and Uploaders of #FakePOP will be permanently BLOCKED. Be warned.