Ok. So I’ve decided that I’d be running a little series for everyday of the week. Just a little something to motivate and help us every day.
Yesterday was Motivation Monday and today is Tips Tuesday. On Tips Tuesday, we’ll talk about stuff, everyday things that can prove to be useful and even quite important for daily living.
Who knows? Tomorrow just might be called Weird Wednesday. Lol. Most likely Weird Wednesday.
Anyways, let’s focus on Tips Tuesday. What are those little ideas you’ve had that help you fix stuff that have gone wrong? You know what I’m talking about. I remember having the jewelry on my sandals getting loose and I had a scarf…a pashmina. And I pulled out some of the threads and used them to fix my sandals. Weird, right? But using those threads helped. I would have lost the jewelry on my sandals if I hadn’t thought of something I could do to fix them properly.
What about you? Any weird ideas you’ve tried out on stuff that actually worked? Definitely!
But for today, I’ve compiled a list of QUOTE tips that we all already know about but may not necessarily pay attention to…just to help us out a bit. So you may want to call today Quote Tips Tuesday (QTT). These are quotes from people whose books we’ve read, movies we’ve seen, songs we’ve heard, and even faces we’ve seen.
Although I think I’m developing a love for Quotes. They give you focus and drive- most often in a good way. So, here we are, and this is what Quote Tips Tuesday has to say;
- “Don’t count the days, make the days count.”
― Muhammad Ali
- “In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking,
keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don’t try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present.”
― Lao Tzu
- “The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it. ― Thomas S. Monson
- “Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.”― Mark Twain
- “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Everything in moderation, including moderation.”
― Oscar Wilde
- “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
― John Wooden
- “The way to happiness: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. Scatter sunshine, forget self, think of others. Try this for a week and you will be surprised.”
― Norman Vincent Peale, The Power of Positive Thinking
- “Be grateful, be smart, be clean, be true, be humble, be prayerful.”
―Gordon B. Hinckley, Way To Be!: 9 Rules For Living The Good Life
- “May I share with you a formula that in my judgment will help you and help me to journey well through mortality… First, fill your mind with truth; second, fill your life with service; and third, fill your heart with love.”
―Thomas S. Monson
- “Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God.”
- “The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.”
- “don’t do things that kill you.”
―John Bytheway, What Are You Carrying in Your Backpack?
- “Life’s a marathon, not a sprint.”
―Phillip C. McGraw
- “Always have something to say. The man who has something to say and who is known never to speak unless he has, is sure to be listened to.”
- “Love unconditionally, laugh intentionally, live strategically, and learn daily.”
―Hope D. Blackwell
- “Be independent of the good opinion of other people.”
―Abraham H. Maslow
- “If you plan of helping you don’t need of saying it, act on it.”
―Ann Marie Aguilar
- “Never allow your short term temperament to affect your long term decisions.”
- “Two ears, one mouth – listen twice as much as you speak.”
―Judge Judy Sheindlin
- “You are capable of heroic deeds. Think well of yourself and act positively.”
―Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
- “Deal with people from whom you can learn”
―Baltasar Gracián, How to Use Your Enemies
- “Do not afraid of your previous mistakes, try to fix them.”
―Kamaran Ihsan Salih, The Revealed Sense
- “I don´t listen to hoax or rumours,
but I like a good sense of humour.
If you are wrong, be wise, apologize. Otherwise, be kind and rewind.
Gone with the wind…”
― Ana Claudia Antunes, A-Z of Happiness: Tips for Living and Breaking Through the Chain that Separates You from Getting That Dream Job
- “Seek to be the smartest in a room, not the loudest.”
- “What’s the use of complaining about something you have no intentions of changing?”
―Mario L Castellanos
- “You have not lived today until you’ve done something for someone who can never repay you.”—John Bunyan
- “If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.”—Virginia Woolf
- “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”—André Gide
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.”
―Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Read everything and be kind.”
― Penn Jillette
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
― Oscar Wilde
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt,
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
― Thomas A. Edison
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go!
- “Listen to the mustn’ts, child. Listen to the don’ts. Listen to the shouldn’ts, the impossibles, the won’ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me… Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein
- “What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain.”
― Maya Angelou,
- “I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”
― Herbert Bayard Swope
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.”
― Abraham Lincoln
Please like and share if you love the post. Thank you!