Our client in the bus shuttle business is looking for suitably qualified candidates for the following position. Employment is immediate.
JOB POSITION: Shuttle Supervisor
REPORTING TO: MD/CEO
COMPANY HEAD OFFICE: Lekki, Lagos.Will be working from Mainland office
- Must be able to monitor shuttle bus staff and their routes.
- Candidate must monitor the transportation budget to ensure funds are properly utilized and implement organizational objectives as dictated by management.
- Daily tasks include supervising employee performance, allocating driver assignments, ensuring compliance with safety standards, and maintaining all vehicles in top working order.
- You will manage databases that detail transport activities, financial accounting, employee schedules and personnel records.
- Management also relies on you for hiring and firing recommendations, training staff in department policies and procedures, and sharing information about new laws or technological advances.
- In addition, you must often serve as a point of contact for customers, building relationships and addressing complaints.
- Candidate should be a highly organized analytical thinker with good oral and written communication skills.
- He/she must be able to juggle multiple tasks at once and meet deadlines under pressure. The most effective supervisors are also well-mannered leaders, ably dealing with employees, management and customers to ensure maximum satisfaction from each.
- Reading and understanding codes, laws, regulations and policies are critical along with basic budgeting, accounting, data entry and electronic file system knowledge.
- Minimum of a first degree from a recognized University. A post graduate degree/professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in similar or same position, must have management, leadership, and team management experience.
- Age, not more than 40 years old as at January 2017
- Should be able to drive with a valid driving license
- Prefered candidate should be staying around Maryland, Ikeja, Ketu, Ogba, Gbagada, Yaba, Oshodi, Ojota and environs.
- She would be entitled to a gross annual pay of N960,000 aside other perks.
- Normal welfare packages will hold like Pension, HMO, Insurance, Mortgage, etc.
- Send cv with your passport photo on the cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com, your cv should also have your social media handles.
- Email subject should be “Shuttle Supervisor”
- Body of mail should be your application for employment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Entry closes Saturday, January 7, 2017