Hello and welcome to Foodietopia. We discuss recipes, drinks and everything good and healthy that can be eaten. Our recipe today is delicious, mouthwatering and absolutely filling. We will be learning how to make mixed vegetables turkey sauce with pasta. I hope you enjoy it.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 4 mushrooms (optional)
- 1 large onion
- 8 lumps of turkey
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon corn flour (to serve as thickener)
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 2 small bouillon cubes
- Salt to taste
- 1 pasta packet or rice.
(Please make sure all vegetable ingredients are well-washed, scraped if needed, sliced and diced into desirable sizes).
Let’s get cooking!
- Set the pieces of turkey in a pot.
- Add the bouillon cubes (crushed), thyme and half of the diced onion.
- Pour water to the same level as the contents of the pot and start cooking on high heat.
- While that is cooking, mix the corn flour with a small quantity of water for it to become the thickener for the sauce. Make sure it is not too thick or watery.
- When the turkey is cooked, take them off from the pot and set aside. Leave the stock (water from cooking the turkey) in the pot.
- Add the curry powder, the carrots, green and red bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Stir, cover and continue cooking, again on high heat.
- Once it boils, add the peppers and the other half of the onion.
- Stir and continue cooking for 90 seconds.
- Add the thickener and stir.
- Add the turkey and stir.
- Add salt if necessary (the sauce is cooked but not overdone).
- Serve with pasta or rice.
We love feedback and would value hearing from you whenever you try this out. Thank you for reading!